Sorry mate, i'm a bit ******-off atm frown, i dunno why this script thing is just doing what it's doing, plus i'm tired.

I don't mean to offend crazy, all i am saying is that my system is virus and spyware free, it cant be the harddrive, as it did this on my old harddrive too, about severasl months ago, and i was doing something completely differnet to what i was doing the other day that caused the same thing to happen, i dont think it related to dar drive failure.

Take a look at this post too and you will see that DoomStars is/was having the same problem, i dunno if he has found out what the problem is either.

I'm running WindowsXP Pro SP1 & all updates, but it has done this on a Windows 98SE before too.

I was running AVG, 2 copies of mIRC, my personal script and my bot's (Who's mirc.ini file was unaffected by the crash)
and Directory Opus while FTP'ing to my webserver, when the crash happened, i've uploaded to the FTP dozens of times a day for weeks and never had it freeze, so that can be ruled out, also running was my firewall, and that gives me no probs, and i would know straight away if somebody was attempting to hack my system.

Never argue with an idiot...they'll drag you down to their level and beat you up with experience