Hahaha, ok i have heard of "TheCleaner", i used it a few times with the latest defs and it didnt spot the trojan i had in my tmp folder, but AVG spotted it as soon as i installed AVG.
I also use "Swat-it" and have that updated too, but i only found out about that a few days ago.

The registry cleaner i use is called "RegCleaner" and can be found Here it is made by a guy called Jouni Vuorio and i have been using it for years and pretty much cleans up bad reg entries, including software that i removed weeks ago, that didn't uninstall properly.

Adaware V6.0 is installed and has the latest defs and i remove all traces of spyware.

Yes my computer does crash, because i try to do too many things at once, ie browse websites, chat in irc and build websites for other people, after all windows is a multitasking computer, but windows can't handle it very well and so crashes.

The other night a friend of mine who runs nothing in the background and has more RAM than me, also using XP, managed to crash his computer doing nothing more than listen to an MP3 and play a game, so i dont think my hard drive is at fault, seen as my hard drive is only a few months old, and the memory has been checked too.

ShadowDemon

Never argue with an idiot...they'll drag you down to their level and beat you up with experience