mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month | Past Year
Forum   Subject
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $cb(N,,&var) can exclude data by Khaled @ 22/11/18 09:03 AM
That sounds about right.
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: $caller by maroon @ 21/11/18 07:01 PM
Originally Posted By: Wims I'd also like to get examples for which $caller return "activex", "mouse" and "other" $comcall = activex /filter -a = other nicklist right-click menu = other /toolbar -a = mouse
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $isbit $biton $bitoff bit=33/34 by Khaled @ 20/11/18 09:55 AM
Thanks this issue has been fixed for the next version.
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Cancel script's timers /unload -rsNt script.mrc by maroon @ 19/11/18 09:08 PM
It would be nice to be able to unload a script's timers along with the script itself. Since "alias -l bar" called from a timer can be seen by the timer only if it's launched from that same script, it appears that mIRC tracks which script e
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Help With Variety Message Twitch Script by maroon @ 19/11/18 09:03 PM
Note: twitch has not faithfully replicated the existing IRC protocol, so while this works at other networks, I don't use twitch, so I can't guarantee that twitch supports the same server commands. if you want to have random behavior, you can use $ra
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: //clipboard $null sets $cb(0) to 1 by Khaled @ 18/11/18 09:58 PM
Thanks for your bug report. The issues you mention have been fixed for the next version. $cb() will need heavy testing in the next beta. Regarding the intermittent $cb() results: I was able to reproduce this. It is due to Windows or other applicatio
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $cb(0,u) by Khaled @ 18/11/18 10:35 AM
Okay, this changed after the update to $cb() in v7.52. I have made a change to the next beta that specifically affects $cb(,u) and fixes this issue but will need further testing to check for side-effects.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: how parsing whois output ? by maroon @ 18/11/18 07:06 AM
I think you're asking how to cause the 312 numeric take action only at 1 network and not at any others? If so, you can begin the 312 handler like: Code:if ($network != dalnet) return (or whatever is the name value used by your network)
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Scheduled Message (to run a command once a week) by BlakeNote @ 16/11/18 05:42 PM
Thank you for all your help!
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: raw 301 by Raccoon @ 16/11/18 07:37 AM
Nothing is wrong if that's going to become a feature suggestion. But you can get started and rolling today with scripting.
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Script join multiple channels on startup by LabLover @ 15/11/18 06:02 PM
Thanks for the reply, I had already found the square bracket as opposed to the brace, how embarrassing. I do think there is a timing issue, the non-existent channel I inserted at your suggestion generates a "unable to join channel error"
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3