Quote:
c'mon peeps! I found out he only has 3 responces??? (etc..)

I do wish posts asking people to sign up would stop, it's just becoming hassle now. Diz has provided more than enough information for people to make a decision for themselves, it would be ashame to see this turn into some bugging "salesman" thread.

Quote:
I may have missed it,, but "scripter version"? Isn't that more or less what the point is, to help scripters.. the help file on general functions is PERFECT.

To clarify, the help file is not just there to help scripters. Diz has already pointed out that the project is not solely for scripting areas of the help file, and I have pointed out that there are some general features that are not explained fully. Try looking at things from a newbies perspective.

Quote:
and if your monitoring this thread Khaled, maybe some input from you on what would help YOU, and free up more of your time in perfecting the BEST IRC program out there!

I don't wish to speak on behalf of Khaled or anything, but I'm sure you're aware of how sparsely Khaled posts/replies. Could be for many reasons, I'm wagering time constraints and if he replies to one thread, people may dislike him for not replying to the thread they started elsewhere, and when he gives an opinion of something people tend to go into a frenzy.

Quote:
Also, I think a general description of the different "services" maybe a few links within the "project" would be beneficial... what do you all think?

What services? ChanServ/NickServ/X? Well, they're not part of mIRC which could cause some confusion, aswell as many networks don't support Services, so people may wonder what they even are, and be looking for some sort of feature in mIRC. I remember, the first network I used was DALnet and for the first year and a half I did not venture to any other network. One day when I did, I was amazed to find out Undernet did not have nickname services...jaw dropped heh!

Regards,

Mentality/Chris