Afternoon all,

Ok, I want to be perfectly clear here, to avoid any confusion.
I am an avid user and fan of mIRC, and this message board, I visit here on practically a daily basis.
I have visitied here for a long time before I registered on the board too.

I am always impressed with the speedy responses and in general, more than one post on how to do something is the 'norm' so to speak.

What I am talking about doing, is re writing the WHOLE help file, from a complete beginners standpoint, with examples all over the place, just like you would find on this message board!

As Mentality says "There are a number of basic/general options not fully explained ", not only in the 'scripting' section.

I'm not sure contacting the man himself would yield any great results either, I'm sure he gets hundreds of emails a day and has more important things to be concerned with?
I dont know, I'm just guessing here! :tongue:

I need help to do this, wether Khaled agrees with it or not. It sure would be nice to have official approval though!!! grin
If the general opinion here is that I should contact him and it would make a few people step forward to help, I'll do it with gusto!!

I'm a little dismayed that not a single person here as offered any help so far! confused
I dont think it needs saying but anyone that helps out will get full credit naturally.

The more people that help the better! Think of it like another linux project, with helpers contributing from all over the place for a common goal...............a new help file! grin

I'm going to do this anyway, but I would really like some help!

Best regards,
Diz

Dizkonnekted from reality....!