Umm..

mIRC may indeed be Khaled's job, mIRC Co. may be a company (?) but it's not like mIRC has a big office in London with people dealing with customer complaints or whatever. I think you should be a little more thoughtful as to exactly HOW much work Khaled already puts in to the client, it's not like the help file is the only part to get on with, is it? I can see where you're coming from, I cannot see the reason for the tone you gave.

General: Indeed, I see no reason as to why Khaled wouldn't accept help - we're helping all the time, both users and him, by dealing with the people that need help and post on the boards. Quite why you're only concentrating on the scripting concept evades me, seems a little silly. There are a number of basic/general options not fully explained (when you think from a newbie perspective) - i.e. "reload logs" feature. I'm sure you wouldn't DENY re-writing these options, but you're making it sound as if it's ONLY for scripting. The help file does not help ONLY with scripting, so re-writing it to include ONLY scripting examples is wrong.

My 2 (early morning) cents.

Regards,

Mentality/Chris