I'll check that out. I knew that the menu functions were in user32, but using depends you can see exactly which user32 APIs he was using and then determine the need for them (some of which I still can't figure out why he used :tongue:).

At any rate, I too am always trying to optimize code, i do not, however, know enough ASM to actually code in it :tongue:, i guess it's too old school for me frown but oh well. Perhaps some day i'll get to learn it.

Perhaps you might help me with a new problem, i haven't done any debuggin yet (because i was up coding it till like 3:00am,) but i have run into the following problem: while docking toolbars into mIRCs "Application Frame" and Resizing the "MDICLIENT" window, everything appears to work just fine, all the windows dock, etc. but when I maximize the MDI's child window (the status window for example) it seems that the child window has the correct X, Y, and Width, but it's height causes it to go below mIRCs Frames boundaries... i have to check some of my wath just to double check it, but I don't think it's my math. Have any ideas?

btw, thanks so much for the help :tongue:

-TheXenocide
ParseMPopup