The majority of people who use DDoS attacks have no skill. They use gigantic mirc scripted bot nets, yes, mirc script.

DDoS can be performed by [deleted] via a simple command such as [deleted]

No skill involved what so ever. There's also the [deleted] packetting, which the skill to do that consists of very few commands and patience while any good [deleted]

There's very very few users who actually write their own exploits or know anything about how to do it without their precious little scripts and botnets. Bottom line (IMO), I know a lot of people who packet, I know a lot of people who've packetted me and later showed me how it's done (I used to suffer monstrous DDoS attacks on various sites, and servers of mine) and to my amazement it was nothing more (most times) than a +s IRC channel with hundreds of 'irc zombies' where the 'zombie master' could type[deleted]

No skill involved in my opionion. More like, a sad life in which someone trys to feel superior to people online to make themselves feel better.

moderator note: no offense Grimz, but right now i dont think we need to be giving anyone anything they might consider a learning tool. Suffice it to say the commands i deleted were very simple and as Grimz said, dont require any skill.

Last edited by ParaBrat; 14/01/03 01:27 PM.

- Linux System Administrator, Darktides Communications, LLC.