ur right about carless and selfish ..... all it took was one time of me getting infected and i shut my pc up so tight that half the time i feel like ive gotta get a note from my mother now to do anything ...... but hey it is worth the trouble to me to know im not someone carrying and passing out one of these viruses ..... ..... nor do i click on urls or anyother link anymore ....... ive even stopped accepting email but from a list of like 6 places/ppl ......altho the majority of the world would look at this as insanity to protect urself ..... i think of it as me also protecting others since i dont really have the knowledge these mentally challanged script kiddies do for thier efforts of causeing nothing but annoyance to others ..... i chose to sit back not fight but protect myself ...... and in 6 yrs only once was i infected ...... ........ i wish more ppl cared about having something around to enjoy as much as we all do ...... and wouldnt be hurting everyones fun ........ oh well the world is made up of so many different ppl ..... i guess we all have to accept this ...... or work around it

D3m0nnet.com