Since you called me a liar twice (..and it might do your standing here some good to take note of Parabrat's advice about mudslinging :tongue:) it requires yet again that I correct your inaccuracies. I have never ever once said that I was involved in politics anywhere, whether it be on this forum or any other. What I might have said is that I follow politics and that can mean a variety of things, all except participation of course. Watching parliamentary debates and watching "Question Time" is a spectator sport, not involvement.

Now I haven't muckraked you, kindly refrain from doing it to me. Or is it that I am the only one here that respect the opinions of others without the cheapshots?

Call me bigheaded if you will, but I feel that my integrity is well above that of a liar or a politician. wink

For the record and with respect to pronunciation I don't think there is a correct way to convert a file extension to a word. That said I say JIF, BITMAP, TIF (as in lovers tiff), JAYPEG and PEE EN GEE.

GIF is still the most popular image format on websites, both old and new though. You know it is and cannot prove otherwise.