You are basically repeating what has been said: yes I could be more precise in my post, it's always possible, not always needed.
Quote:
Whatever you do, never assume someone knows what you are talking about. Explain it in detail. Many times, I have had to ask people to clarify what they are talking about because they assumed I knew what was in their mind. For example, someone could ask me, "Did you fix the problem?" and I may have been dealing with multiple problems and have no idea what one they are talking about. They assume I know because in their mind, they are thinking of the specific problem. But I'm no mind reader and so I need specifics. Or people will bring up something that was discussed an hour or more ago without pointing out that they are talking about that previous discussion. Again, without information, it can leave the listener unsure what you're talking about even though it's perfectly clear to you.
This is precisely why I don't include full details, my suggestion or my bug report must be clear for Khaled, I don't need to assume he knows what I'm talking about.
Now when helping someone on the script & popups section here or on irc, I always include full detail because the person that must understand what I'm saying isn't Khaled and don't have the same knowledge regarding mIRC.

I don't think language is a barrier, I already got bugs fixed years ago, and my english was much worse than that.
I actually spend time when posting here, trying to be as clear as possible.

#mircscripting @ irc.swiftirc.net == the best mIRC help channel