ok what does anything u have said have to do with DOWNLOADING STUFF OFF MIRC

which is what the original post was about ....... your not helping now ..... your just carrying on like child about a subject thats been beaten like a dead horse .......

granted you are correct mirc does infact have filesharing capability ...... and those who do fileshare will say yes it all good as long as i dont get busted ...... which again ur right who goes after these ppl anyway ........ now for something that really is on subject ......

just because they are able to do it doesnt mean they should ....... ive used this atleast once as an analogy to get it acrosed and ill use it again .........

say the speedlimit is posted 45 ...... u see no cops around ... your car will infact do 125 ......... that mean its ok?

anyone who would argue YES is a complete moron and thats the same truth with the file sharing arguement ...... yes we all may or may not have done it ..... BUT IT DOESNT MAKE IT RIGHT

now for the ppl who are using the dcc for what is legal and right

............. is there any?

jk yes there are ppl who use it for sending things like pics of themselves ...... and other things of that nature ..... also dcc has other uses which could help add to the enhancement of mirc .. such as voice capability ....... thru dcc ....... there are other things that can be given as examples that are actually legal dcc file transfers im sure but i dont have the time patiance or even care to scold u more for being so closed minded as to say hey they did it how come i cant type mentality ....... i cannot stress this strong enough ....... i will not get into a debate with u or anyone else over this issue ... the comments in this post speak for themselves and ned nothing further to put cause to itself ..... if thats not enough for u to understand ...... your loss not mine

D3m0nnet.com