I wasn't turning anything into a moral issue...I was simply stating fact. So I may as well turn it into one. Filesharing of any, and I mean ANY content is in fact copyright infringement whether mIRC supports the ability or not. We on this board just simply state that this message board or mIRC in general does not support illegal activities. There is a time an place for that. Here isn't the place.

If you use mIRC for it don't tell anyone here because you will just start a never-ending argument. I suggest that you go and look up the following and any objectives listed:

1. Copyright Infringement
2. Illegal
3. Penalties under the law if caught
4. Learn what mIRC is and its primary purpose -or to save you the time, Chatting!
5. Where to complain about the above issues -Not here

If you don't agree with any of the above statements. I could care less. The fact of the matter is that anything that is received by you from someone else without purchasing it, is in fact an illegal copy of said content. You may be saying to yourself:

"mIRC supports it!"

Simple answer: So what! Illegal distribution isn't what Khaled intended the use for.

So unless you have anything helpful to pass on to other users then why do you bother to even register a nickname for these boards? Pointless.

Quote:

in a big, dumb sounding voice mimicking The_Game: errrrr "Its called copyright infringement....look it up!"

Do you realize how stupid you made yourself look? Everyone else does...

grin --Do try to have a nice day!