I appoligize i forgot one important sniplet of information im gonna add a sclick event for no button so that it created a var named %noignor then to unset it in 2 minutes, then add a sniplet of code to the on *:text:*:*:{ which im gonna tell the script that is var %noignor is there to just basically stop promptin the dialog box for 2 minutes.. after 2 minutes if the perosn still continues to talk it will re prompt you to ignore him or not

again though this script if you click YES will ignore the person indefinently and prevent you from seeing him say anything even though his namenick is change the reason behind it is that i used the ignore $nick 2 command so... until /ignore -r nickname is performed.. hes a muted mule... while the NO button allows you to chat with the person for atleast 2 minutes.

heres v2 of the script

Code:
 [color:blue]
dialog ignor {
  size -1 -1 200 120
  title "Warning!"
  text %ignor is trying to Cyber! ,1, 16 10 150 20
  text "Do You Want to Ignore?",2, 30 30 150 20
  button "YES",3, 30 60 40 20, Ok
  button "NO",4, 108 60 40 20, Cancel
  box "",5, 1 1 198 118
  box "",6, 1 100 198 118
  box "",7, 1 90 198 118
  box "",8, 1 49 198 121
  box "",9, 2 2 196 54
}
on *:TEXT:*:?:{ 
  %ignor = $nick
  if ($nick == %noignor) { . }
  elseif ($nick == %ignor) { dialog -md ignor ignor }
}
on *:DIALOG:ignor:sclick:3:{ 
  .ignore %ignor 2
  .msg %ignor You have been ignored for pming me without me asking.
  .closemsg
  halt
  .unset %ignor
}
on *:DIALOG:ignor:sclick:4:{
  %noignor = %ignor
  .timer 1 120 //unset %noignor 
}
[/color]

you see the neat thing about the 2 minute period is that i set a timer to only execute once... so after 120 seconds (2minutes) it will unset %noignor therefore, when someone else talks to you or same person after 2 minutes the script restarts with the yes or no

NOTE: you can change 120 to whatever you like for time period.. example 300 seconds = 5 minutes

Cheers..

Code:
if $reality > $fiction { set %sanity Sane }
Else { echo -a *voices* }