Quote:
Don't bother trying to argue, I will not argue back (I do not have the time), it will just prove my point about your immaturity.

Congrats, you proved my point.
By the way I do admit I was missinformed. I never lied. Lying implies that it is intentional.
I would have no problem with addressing your arguments peacefully and completely if you had not decided to make it personal, directly calling me an idiot and not even considering that my estimate of an hour could be complete.
In any case no matter what I said, unless I insulted you or someone else, you do not have the right to harrass me for making a SUGGESTION in the Feature SUGGESTIONs message board. I have seen a lot of bitter and abusive people in my time, I have fired people for your attitude, but you are worse than any of them. You insult completely unprovoked.

Yes, there is no RFC (to my knowledge - I though there was, therefor I was not lying, but my refference was a memo and not an actual RFC). However, I was also not able to find DCC SEND in any RFC either. Find were that is defined, if it isn't then why does it matter if XMIT isn't either.