Print Thread
#263761 21/09/18 05:32 PM
A
Angels2 Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
A
When Mirc or Christian Command first came out it use to be fun.

It use to be where you could right click on a buddy in a chat room and send them Popups like candy,flowers,faces,sound all kinds of colorful good images. Now nothing but "SLAP" someone with a large trout with no image. This one isn't nice at all.

Why No more?

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
mIRC never had any more than slap and has nothing to do with any additional software that offers it.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Dear Angels2,

You were using mIRC with some scripts installed. You will have to locate those scripts again, and install them again.

If, for some unfortunate reason, the scripts you were using came bundled together with mIRC, then I can certainly understand your confusion. This is why scripts should never come with mIRC bundled together, because people will assume it's a normal part of the program and never learn about locating and installing their favorite scripts later on.

Hope you find it again, or figure out how to write your own cute scripts like it!

Well. At least I won lunch.
Good philosophy, see good in bad, I like!
A
Angels2 Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
A
I have seen other user that has an older version of mirc send one in a chatroom to me.

A
Angels2 Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
A
There use to me "Pirch98" that was downloaded along with MIRC or Christian Command program.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
You don't want to use mIRC that's not from a trusted source, because you don't know if there are any hidden things infecting it or bundled with it. mirc.com has a link for 6.35 or the current version.

I googled for it using search terms mirc 'christian command'
and found a website hosting it. It's an .exe that can't be viewed by 7zip, so I'm not going to look at it to see what's in it. However, the page describes the script as being 'for windows xp', so it's going to be a fairly old script. If it won't run in the newest version 7.52 of mirc, it might work in the 6.35 that's also available for d/l at mirc.com.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Pirch98 was a different IRC client from mIRC. In fact, there hasn't been a version update from Pirch since 1998. Though I wouldn't necessarily recommend downloading 20 year old IRC software today.

I never heard of Christian Command. Sorry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PIRCH

Well. At least I won lunch.
Good philosophy, see good in bad, I like!

Link Copied to Clipboard