mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
L
Lloyd_B Offline OP
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
L
I did search for this topic but couldn't find it. So, I hope this is the first post for this. If this was posted before, I apologize.

Is it common for the Scripts Editor to not have a right mouse button menu? I think it's referred to as a context menu?

Whenever I try to use that menu, say for Cut, Copy, and Paste uses, the menu doesn't show up when I'm using the Scripts Editor. I thought this was odd. Is this a bug or could this be a problem I'm having alone?

I'm able to still use Cntrl-X, Cntrl-C and Cntrl-V though.

I'm currently using mIRC v6.21 (registered), using WinXP Home (kept up to date). I have 1 GB of memory and plenty of other system resources.

Lloyd
G
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
G
My scripts editor has a popup menu with copy, paste, etc.

-genius_at_work

W
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
W
My scripts editor has popup menu too, but one thing i want to say is that "select all" is always displayed even if there is no line in the file (file > new and right click...) smirk

Try with a clean mirc wink

#mircscripting @ irc.swiftirc.net == the best mIRC help channel
L
Lloyd_B Offline OP
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
L
I installed a clean mIRC and it's still happening. However, to try something out as a comparison. I have an alternate installation on a flash memory card, that alternate has the menu working. So, I copied the executable and the original still doesn't let me use the menu. I'm suspecting it's a setting somewhere in an .ini file.

Does anyone know of any ini settings that may effect this?

Lloyd
W
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
W
There is no setting that may effect this

#mircscripting @ irc.swiftirc.net == the best mIRC help channel
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
There is no option for this menu, it should just be a regular right-click context menu. It's certainly odd that it works when run from the flash card but not from your drive, I can't think of a reason why that would happen.

Link Copied to Clipboard