mIRC Homepage
I did search for this topic but couldn't find it. So, I hope this is the first post for this. If this was posted before, I apologize.

Is it common for the Scripts Editor to not have a right mouse button menu? I think it's referred to as a context menu?

Whenever I try to use that menu, say for Cut, Copy, and Paste uses, the menu doesn't show up when I'm using the Scripts Editor. I thought this was odd. Is this a bug or could this be a problem I'm having alone?

I'm able to still use Cntrl-X, Cntrl-C and Cntrl-V though.

I'm currently using mIRC v6.21 (registered), using WinXP Home (kept up to date). I have 1 GB of memory and plenty of other system resources.
My scripts editor has a popup menu with copy, paste, etc.

-genius_at_work
My scripts editor has popup menu too, but one thing i want to say is that "select all" is always displayed even if there is no line in the file (file > new and right click...) smirk

Try with a clean mirc wink
I installed a clean mIRC and it's still happening. However, to try something out as a comparison. I have an alternate installation on a flash memory card, that alternate has the menu working. So, I copied the executable and the original still doesn't let me use the menu. I'm suspecting it's a setting somewhere in an .ini file.

Does anyone know of any ini settings that may effect this?
There is no setting that may effect this
There is no option for this menu, it should just be a regular right-click context menu. It's certainly odd that it works when run from the flash card but not from your drive, I can't think of a reason why that would happen.
© mIRC Discussion Forums