Quote:
"Well by dodging a ban you have become a ban evader, which is in essence an 'IRC criminal' who would be banned again immediately if they found out."

That's an interesting point. Technically, they have not banned me as an individual, but rather the server I use. Therefore, if I merely change my server, then I am not really being banned anymore, am I? It's the name which they are banning, not the human.

- Well with my 'Keep Out sign' analogy the sign was meant to keep out people who commit criminal acts as a whole, not you as an individual criminal, therefore by your *logic* you can enter private property because rules apply to *people*, not you as an individual. You're trying to rationalise something which cannot be rationalised without eliminating all boundaries.

Quote:
"How you you like it if someone you banned came on here and said that he was banned from your channel but that the ban shouldn't apply to him because he decided it didn't and we all gave him a list of proxies to dodge it?"

I would find it intellectually stimulating. A cat and mouse game.

- Just as a burglar enjoys the cat and mouse game of trying to enter a house illegally, or the cat and mouse game of a serial killer and his/her victim? After all, someone trying to not be murdered is just an invitation for you to try and dodge their attempts and murder them isn't it? Once again, your views are illogical and in a broader sense justify anything imaginable. I'm pretty sure you're already aware that your rationalisations don't make sense and you're just doing this for the sake of argument. If not then you have a psychological issue with boundaries and I'd suggest some kind of therapy.

Also I noticed you ignored my statement on how to get unbanned again, further demonstrating that the ban is meant for you so you can't ask the operators.

Spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, and stupid comments are intentional.