I think you're taking your comments out of context to make them appear fairer and more acceptable than they were originally meant to be.
That said, problems can occur in communication both online and on the boards, as it is harder to get personality and emotions through text, so yes, now and again, people can take things the wrong way.

Honestly though, and I've said this before, I really don't care what your opinion is or what anyone else's opinion is of you. This is not a topic where people are needed to give their opinions unless they are in some authority to do something about it. Feature Suggestions is the best place to give your opinion. Otherwise, whilst you're entitled to your opinion, you're not always entitled to display it publically. If you have a problem with Hammer, and if Hammer has a problem with you, you can use the private message function or talk online or even ignore each other.

It's these kind of threads which spread on to 4 pages because both "sides" just don't give up - if you ever get a chance to read Roald Dahl's "The Twits", please do so, it applies to many threads on this board.

And yes, I have given my opinion on this thread because I have to keep being subjected to (1) new post. If you have a problem with it, PLEASE *gets on knees* private message me or contact me online, because I won't be contributing to this pointless (and, ironically, unrelated) thread. Maybe there should be a 'Complaints' forum <G>

Regards,

Mentality/Chris