Quote:
I've been registered for a year. Thats considered new?

To me, one year is relatively new.

Quote:
and how often do you say "LucasArts scripted a new Star Wars game?"

I never say that, not ever. By the same token, I never say "LucasArts programmed a new Star Wars game" either. I would say "LucasArts has released a new game" (assuming I was interested in what LucasArts was doing on the game front).

Quote:
I'd kinda like you to be a little bit more descriptive.
  • "the help file is very simple, in fact i havent come across a hard help file yet."
  • "i dont see how the second editbox is beneficial. I dont use it, but I simply cant see the purpose at all."
  • "I just use the regular editbox for all of these things and dont lose track of anything. It must be hard for you all to multitask."
Quote:
Obviously, you have a problem with me.

Actually, I don't have a problem with you. I have a problem with the attitude you show from time to time here, much as I've had a problem with others who've displayed similar attitudes here. Some have improved FAR beyond where I ever thought they would get; I must say, I'm extremely proud of those folks and how they've matured. Others stopped posting when they failed to get any response to their posts anymore, while others have left of their own volition.

Quote:
People generally never answer when I have a question anyway *shrugs* as you can look down in this forum, my latest thread has 0 replies.

The obvious sarcastic reply would be: Read the help file, it's easy to understand.

That's not the correct response, though. I can think of several of possible explanations why no one has responded to your latest post.
  • It might be that the people who might be able to help have read the above comments elsewhere and are in no mood to assist Superman (per your profile) or are practicing their multitasking elsewhere.
  • Possibly no one is interested in exploring all that code they didn't write (thus they have to follow the same mental steps you did to generate it first, then troubleshoot it).
  • It might simply be that no one currently paying attention to these threads knows the answer you seek.
I fall into the first group...

DALnet: #HelpDesk and #m[color:#FF0000]IR[color:#EEEE00]C