Why this arguing about servers.ini and listed servers? im a part of a network with 200+ users, and i dont really care if im in servers.ini or not, let people join your server, then if they think its good they tell there friends and so on.. when i started i had the server for one reason, to test my scripts on.. then one dude entered and wanted to link hes server with me.. dont know how he found out about it, didnt advert or tell anyone about it.. and now after 6 month we are 10 serveres and have 200+ regular users.. and as far as i know no one ever talked about enter the network in servers.ini, if we dont have so many users, then it means that we can give the ones we have good suport, good help and they all can get som time from ouer opers, if you join Quakenet or som other big networks, then try to talk to a oper.. notice that you almost never get a answer from them.. thats cos they have to many users and to little time so they cant help everyone with a problem.. so keep ur network small its good for your users smile and u will have them for life "or untill they stop with mirc" smile

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }