Hello,
I know this has been discussed before but something sees VERY WRONG in this sitution that we discussed before. I just got done going through the majority of the servers listed on mIRC. A GREAT deal of them have less than 300 and alot have less than 100. Now my network has around 60. One day i quickly entered 4 networks on the list. Out of those 4 2 had 30 users and less. That seems outrageous when they somehow got into the list and I dont. I know you mentioned you are trying to be fair but this isnt really fair at all. You talk about a candiate list, obviously those people who owned those networks werent on a candiate list. They were just added right away despite their user count. But when i apply i get rejected because I have less than 300 users. I also fixed the Welcome message. I believe i deserve a fair trial just like EVERY other network got that has less than 100 users and that are on the list. What makes it worse is their is a network listed on mIRC with NO USERS in it. To set these limits to me and let it slide to other networks doesnt seem fair at all. At the very least i derserve a trail as you said. You said 2 networks get taken off the list if they dont improve their user rate. That means you let them on the list with a low user count. Couldnt you do the same to me. I am a person who uses ONLY mIRC and i would like things to be a little fairer. In my opinion telling me to get 300 users + while half of the networks listed have less is not right. I am just expressing my feelings about this. Please some moderator answer this and we can settle this out nicly. Thank you!
-Ryan W