Beforehand Note: As this is fast turning into one of those lame flame threads that we haven't had for ages, this will be my last post in this thread.

The reason I said that mIRC != IRC is because you do seem a little mixed up between the two, for example, changing the appearance of IRC and the "author" of IRC getting money. I've tried to be as nice as possible, as I usually am throughout these boards (with the exception of perhaps my second post) smile (Frowning takes up much more muscles than smiling!)

tidy_trax said that rebar.dll was buggy, not mdx.dll. MDX.dll is an extremely popular and widely used DLL by many scripters.

"Regardless of any of this crap, you guys have been far from helpful."

Sorry you feel this way, all we can do is try. Fact is, you can't change what you want to change without "crappy buggy" DLLs which are "garbage" and all we can provide is the links in which to obtain these. We have *NO* say as to what goes in mIRC, it is completely and 100% decided upon by Khaled. We are your equal, which brings me on to the next comment:

"You simply saw us as some mIRC newbs coming into your forum and trying to boss you around."

No, we did not, I just found it a little annoying that there was a clearly organised decision to post several of the same request in one thread. Newbs do not generally ask about changing hacking the GUI etc wink - and it's not *our* forums, it's the IRCs communities forum, we're just members of the IRC community who have decided to give up time to help. *Anyone* is free to do so, without permission.

"Next time try being less defensive, and maybe try to understand what people are saying instead of trying to think of some ultra-witty response."

This is where you are being bossy, along with rude!

Just remember that we're volunteer helpers who give up our spare time and, whether you find our answers helpful or not, at least we have made the effort to do so - we deserve at least a little respect for that alone wink

Happy chattin'

Regards,

Mentality/Chris