"Thanks for the condescending reply"

From your very first post you have had nothing but a condescending tone. I am also well aware of the difference between IRC and mIRC. Considering that has absolutly nothing to do with this conversation I am pretty sure its safe to assume you only brought it up to be an ass.

"None of those threads are the one I was referring to."

They weren't supposed to be the thread you were refering to. The point is I searched and couldn't find that thread, but found quite a few that asked for the same thing we are asking for.

"Being rude to me/us is not going to get you anywhere though"

I'd like you to find 1 statement from anyone that contains anything as rude as you have been.

"mdx.dll and mdock.dll work perfectly fine for me"

Then please explain why you would tell us its extremely buggy?

Regardless of any of this crap, you guys have been far from helpful. You simply saw us as some mIRC newbs coming into your forum and trying to boss you around. Next time try being less defensive, and maybe try to understand what people are saying instead of trying to think of some ultra-witty response. No matter what you say, having the ability to go in and change what the individual user wishes to change instead of fabricating what you want with some buggy DLL's will always be the way to go.