In response to the very very first post in this thread: The fact (see end!!!) that this thread would be/is the most read thread has no bearings whatsoever on how many people would actually find this useful. What about all those people who are just curious why there are so many replies? What about people who replied and return later to see if there's any response to their posts?

as for your claim that your post to add WASTE is the most read: it is complete and utter bullsh*t. This thread at this time only has 200+ reads, your post on adding WASTE at this time has gathered 379 views, while the second-from-the-top post by Hammer has well over 8000, so what on earth are you basing this upon. 379 views in 18 days corresponds to an average of 21.1 views per day. Trashy's post on the ignore feature dated oct 28th has had 308 views, which is 32.2 posts per day. Hammer's post I mentioned earlier averages on about 24-25 views per day. This thread actually has a better average, but I doubt that's because people want to support your request. So far in two threads I see nothing but people who object to your suggestion. Perhaps it's time to stop repeating this request.

DALnet #Helpdesk
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. -Confucius