Wonder if Khaled could do a scripts editor lock with password to optional lock/unlock the scripts editor. I simply couldn't use the mirc lockeditor.dll to lock my remotes with the latest 6.1x versions anymore. Though there isn't 100% anti rip in irc client, but the 6.1x don't allow the mirc lockeditor to work is making it more easier for the rippers to rip. What is the use of all the hard work for doing a fantastic channel script with marvellous functions & add-ons where by people just ripped took the credits. And why not just do a DCC exploit fix for the 6.0x versions so that I could continue to script with my 6.03. Due to the exploit attacks, I couldn't continue rushing through with my scripting before 2004 anymore... Everything has to put aside until there are ways to prevent the scripts editor being easily open. Khaled PLS do something. Being a scriptor, I tried to do a script according to my own will and also according to the needs of the script users. Pls, spare some thoughts for the needs of the scriptors who love using mIRC just like how I did for the script users who appreciated my previous script. I could have continue scripting with 6.03 if I don't spare a thought for the script users. It's saddening to see these people' mIRC keep getting crashed. And 2 days ago, due to the exploit attacks, my channel peak dropped from 140+ to 60+ in less than 20 mins. Being a scriptor and a channel owner, I have to look after the welfare of the script users. I, myself is using my personal script with the 6.12, but my users are still struggling with the 6.03. Most of the scripts in the net that I frequent uses 6.03 and non of the scriptors are making amendments with the 6.12 cause the remote can't be locked. Khaled if you care for the users, could you pls make a DCC exploit fix for the 6.03 users. I'm sure that many will appreciate the effort made.

It is hard to reap & script, but easy for those who don't sow but create destructions.

Lord didn't come to call for the righteous, but sinners to repent.