Quote:
Those who have (including yourself) are well aware that i respond to them. When someone has questioned me in a thread, i have replied to that post.

Indeed, if I *know* you deleted my post, I'm aware that you'll provide me with an explanation of why. The thing is, no where does it say "This thread was locked by ParaBrat" or "This thread was deleted by ParaBrat" like it does for editting. So it makes it difficult to know who is the one to talk to. And, without naming any names, on one occasion I did pm a moderator to ask why a thread I started was locked (to my recollection there was no insults, vulgarity, etc. on the thread), the response was "I didn't lock it, and I'm not in the habit of unlocking threads locked by someone else." When I then responded asking if the moderator could inform me of who did lock it, so I could pm them, I receive a reply basically saying, just like it doesn't show who locked it to users, it doesn't show it to moderators either, so the person said they were unable to inform me of who I should talk to.

Basically, with the exception of editted posts, the only way to find out who deleted/locked a thread is by polling all the moderators, that seems rather inefficient. Oh, and I'm not talking about posts such as "go to my site" or "get free software here" and stuff like that. To me, the reasons those get deleted are obvious. But like I said, I've had a couple of posts where my post (not even the entire thread, just my post) disappeared, and I haven't a clue why.