well i seem to have no problem creating dialogs and making them work ..... i have only been working with mirc since i swtched my OS to winXp Pro since pirch doesnt fully work on it correctly. im learning a completely new way to make things work and really im wondering why i took so long to start using mirc..... i find it difficult to beleive anyone could think making dialogs in mirc are hard to understand. im definatly not a programmer or even a real scripter by any standards. i would have to suggest that if i can make mine work with np, that anyone would be able too. Im going to stand behind the belief that your troubles are in your code and not in how the dialogs work. A simple reading of the helpfile explained things to me pretty efficiantly to make mine all work. Any questions i did have were more than answered thru this forum easily. If your having trouble with your code maybe pasting your method here would allow another to show u how it needs to work rather than u going only on the assumptions your coming to.

D3m0nnet.com