ive noticed another memory related issue ..... following along with thipopup menus... ever click of a menu increases my memory usage by atleast 25k ..... and it never releases that memory. im not too worried about memory usage as i have xp pro 1.65ghtz cpu with 1024mb of ram ... also doubled the paging file memory on a secondary drive. ive also tested this on a totally clean mirc install. it does release the memory used when u minimize the case of mirc your running. I would have to say the only workaround that can be thought of is when your not actively chatting and just sitting idle it would be wise to minimize mirc. on my tested mirc i used an instance that was up not minimized for over 6 hours then started clicking on menus and opening dialogs..... till it reached 15mb of memory usage. let it sit there for an hour and it climbed minimally while idle... then minimized it and it freed its usage to only using 3 mb. maximixed it and it was utilizing slightly over 5. hopefully this can help work some thoughts and ideas about as to how to find and debug

D3m0nnet.com