Thinking around, needing ideas...
confused
I've been thinking around for over half an year now, on how to create some AI. However, every time i do i get confused, and i can't really figure out where to start.
So, i need ideas, a lot of them actually.
I've chosen to name it "The Human Brain Project" *uuuuuh*
First of all, the idea started when i thougth, "hey, why not make mIRC record all my conversations, then make a bot that answers in the same way i'm doing" but that's mainly not to intelligent, is it? Firs of all you will have to ask the exact same question to the bot that someone asked me, then again, what if they asked what the weather was like(?).
When you start thinking about this you may understand my confusionness, (If that's a word). Anyhow, i've desided not to realice the imposibillity of it. First of all it have to learn all the grammar, but i want it do be multilangual, so it some time in the future allso to use it as an translator, not only word by word, my with right grammar and stuff.
So i figured, why not try for ten years or so, before giving totally up.

That's about all i have to say at the moment, i need a lot of ideas, so pleace....

Would it not be GREAT to tell mIRC, "hey, i'm late on a eseay i'm supose to write, can you just do it for me?

To the ppl who want to reply with messages as, "this is impossible" plz don't reply at all :P

(Please ignore ANY english misspelled words, even in this line, if any)