Quote:

actually, my way of spiting you was to inform you of spelling a word incorrectly, not "using a word correctly" as you put it.

Bravo! You found another typo, are you a newspaper editor by any chance?

As for the rest of what you said:
The first link wasn't me pointing out a typo it was me saying "speak for yourself."

The second one was me asking a question. I was and still am unsure of whether he meant formula. The reason is, I still don't see what a socket would have to do with a formula, so I have a feeling he wasn't talking about a formula at all.

And the third one was a conceptual idea. I didn't say "you spelled constant wrong" I explained to him that in all other languages I'm familiar with, a constant is (relatively) constant, as the name implies. Meaning the reason that languages have keywords for "constant" and "volatile" rather than a single keyword is because in fact the two are very different.

But in any case, feel free to point out any mistakes I make, you think it hurts me I say just the opposite. It tells me you value my opinion enough to actually read what I wrote. Perhaps it's just me, but I don't consider that insulting.