oheonix listen to me really slowly i will say this yet again for u .......

1: typing ./ctcp PING #CHAN isnt a server command ...... its not really anything to do with the server ....... but it may have been blocked ........ now with that said if u type the command your mirc will still send it ..... u just wont get a reply no matter what u do .....

ok so lets recap this ppl are complaining they cant use thier mirc on a server that they arnt supposed to be anyhow ..... and come here to get an answer because they cant figure it out ...... then whine about the answers given to them

well for all of those ppl i will only say this one simple thing /debug @Debug and type the command in msn servers ..... u will see it sends it its just ignored by server

its a shame u Cant Understand Normal Thinking, but im seriously tired of saying the same exact things over and over to ppl who just dont get it. do not bother posting back to me as whatever your going to say is probably the same thing uve said last month before crying and apologizing or its the same thing all the msn ppl have said either i care not to hear it

D3m0nnet.com