Originally Posted By: Greeple
Such a question, maybe you can make a script that would check the color, badges and so on in the event raw USERSTATE

Exactly, using the Twitch documentation for msgtags it is very easy to have your bot do all sorts of neat stuff on Twitch. I have special commands for users depending on their cheer badge, for example. The badges are also more reliable to detect MOD status for MOD commands (as opposed to using ISOP). Using the script above as an example, you can easily write any of those scripts that you want by yourself.

You can of course check the subscriber or not in the api-twitch, but the tags should also work

It doesn't make sense to use the API for sub alerts IMO. All the information required is already being provided. Why add an extra step to request the information from an API?
And besides, I want the colors of the nicknames to be painted in the colors that the users chose to twitch, but I can't do anything cry

Correct. Twitch chat doesn't allow users to change their text color (only their nick color) (yes, I realize /me colors your text your nick color). You can however write scripts that have your bot change the color of their own username (there's a thread on the forums here about it) (see doc's for more info).