I suggested something similar, "scripting standards", and got lynched - but don't listen to the nay-sayers. At the moment I'm working on a site (MEAR) which will focus on teaching a particular style of scripting which helps to people use mIRC in an OO way, despite the fact its most definately not an OO language.
If any of you want to see, try to find me on irc.telstra.com, in #mirc - I'll show you what i've got so far and would glady welcome new submissions.

If you don't want to put up your tutorials, maybe you could gimmie hosting space (PHP 4.3.X + mySQL), as coolfreepages seems stuck in the dark ages of PHP4.0.6. Either way, as it nears completion, I'll probably fork money outta my own pocket and put it up.

If I don't get it up(poor choice of words, isn't that?) the tutorials will be released on mIRCscripts.org as a wham-bam-thank-you-mam package. They will/do focus on anything from basic scripting, right up to com objects, writing DLLs, sockets (UDP), project management, project planning, good GUI design, and "where did I put my monkey" etc etc etc.