Originally Posted By: FreeTrav
Originally Posted By: Belhifet
Well..lol icechat.. anyway

on *:TEXT:!aai*:*:/me $nick aait door de wilde haartjes van $2 tot $2 begint te spinnen van plezier!
on *:TEXT:!aaibaar*:*:

It might have something to do with haveing commands that match each other

Actually, that's relatively easy to handle; the trick is to put the more specific match ahead of the more general match - in the example above, put the !aaibaar* check before the !aai* check - as it is, if I type "!aaibaar", it will match the check for "!aai*" before even checking for "!aaibaar*", whereas if the two lines are reversed and I type "!aaibaad", it will try first to match "!aaibaar*", fail to do so, and then go on to successfully match "!aai*". I ran into this issue while working up a chatterbot of my own, more years ago than I care to admit.

Having pointed that out, though, the OP should definitely be asking about this in an IceChat forum, unless s/he can duplicate the problem using mIRC - just because the two scripting languages are "the same" doesn't mean that the interpreter engines are implemented the same (unless one stole the actual code from the other), and the same code might well work somewhat differently in mIRC than in IceChat.

(Oh, and while I think of it, and not knowing IceChat, I do know that rather than using /me in actions in remotes, mIRC does recommend [or possibly require] the use of /describe #...)

I understand and it might work like your are saying.