Thanks for the explanation regarding the second issue. smile

As for the first one:

Originally Posted By: Khaled
If you place mirc.exe and an empty mirc.ini in an empty folder and test from there, does it still happen? Changing any settings, or even maximizing windows, can make a difference to the result.

I tested with just mirc.exe and an empty mirc.ini, but I did maximize the status window before connecting, so I tried again now without even doing that. Result: The titlebar does not change to active after the timer fires; so in order to reproduce that part of the bug, it is necessary to maximize the status window prior to following the reproduction steps.

The highlighting issue occurs either way though, so I'm not sure why you can't reproduce it. Did you open the channels list window and keep it open before starting the timers? Just making sure since I actually forgot that step earlier and was wondering why I couldn't reproduce the bug anymore.

To clarify, here's what I do after following the reproduction steps:

- I click into the newly opened channel to make mIRC the active application again.
- The text on the channel's switchbar button remains blue, so the event highlight from the /join is not removed even though both mIRC and the channel window are active now.
- If I move the mouse over that channel's switchbar button, it is raised.
- If I type a message in the channel and send it, the switchbar button's text turns red (message highlight) even though I sent the message from that very window.