I hope you didnt think that i was bitching about it not working. I was just having issues with it and the comments had paused so i figured i would keep it going. Seemed like a script i could use and wanted to see if it worked or if it was something on my end.
Horstl, I added the line that you asked about. It did do things a bit different but yet again it still only gives me two of the nicks.
> Successfully joined #sex on Saturday at 11:25am
[11:25am] * Topic is '©º°¨¨°º©©º°¨¨°º© Come in and join the #sex party! ©º°¨¨°º©©º°¨¨°º©)'
[11:25am] * Set by KooKyGuY on Tue Mar 17 18:30:56
> Channel Modes: +ntr
> Created on Thursday, July 2nd, 2009 at 2:04pm
* greetall: looping nick no. 1 of #sex = KooKyGuY
* greetall: looping nick no. 2 of #sex = Dave32-UK
* greetall: looping nick no. 3 of #sex = HighHeels
* greetall: looping nick no. 4 of #sex = iRiS
* greetall: looping nick no. 5 of #sex = ItalianStallion
* greetall: looping nick no. 6 of #sex = Na_Cl
* greetall: looping nick no. 7 of #sex = NiteHawk
* greetall: looping nick no. 8 of #sex = ToRmEnTeD
* greetall: looping nick no. 9 of #sex = ZeeMaN
[11:25am] <ToRmEnTeD> Hello KooKyGuY and ZeeMaN
[11:25am] <HighHeels> hi
[11:25am] <HighHeels> 26 f usa
[11:26am] HighHeels «~kylmor@horny-CF3206E8.nap.wideopenwest.com» has Quit iRC (Nice ass! HighHeels) «8 people»
[11:29am] Mr_Cute (~yumyum@D1FB578F.5B64AB1.A3E2A962.IP) has joined. «9 people»
Im not going to claim to understand what it did first with the looping but i dont think during that process anyone was sent a greet. It seems it just collected nicks ? idk