And you're laughing because...? No I haven't personally hosted an event like that, but that doesn't mean I don't understand what's required. Try giving a reason why +a is so much better. Yes that's right, a reason. Say it with me now: r-e-a-s-o-n.

Watchdog: You make a big thing about the 'anti-AnythingBig brigade' just saying no to anything commercial, has it ever occurred to you that your rantings immediately qualify you for a ranking position in the 'anti-anythingFree brigade'? Somewhere in your head the words 'successful', 'quality', and 'expensive' have become inexplicably linked and it seems that you instantly decide that if it costs money it must be good. That simply isn't the case, all your comments seem to assert that if someone isn't working for money then they're not working very hard, and if they're not making money then they're not successful. The sooner you realise that isn't the case the better off we'll all be.

And why have you decided that servers running freeware IRCds are filled with bots but CR servers aren't?

Spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, and stupid comments are intentional.