Quote:
I didn't tell you what kind of guy you are, but what kind you cannot be. Your flexible relationship with presision gave me another confirmation you're not a math guy.
Normally I don't accept Wikipedia as an authority in math or any sciene, but when it confirm my statement so clearly allready in the second statement I could make an exception.

You seem to have read one single sentence out of context and then ignored the rest of the article which goes on to explain why the concept of -0 is in some instances an important and useful means of representing 0. But anyway, the bug is fixed now so no point going on about it.

I can reproduce your second issue. Simply put, $window().w, $window().dw, and $window().state (and possibly some others I haven't thought of) return values based on inactive windows being in a restored (non-maximised) state. I think it's technically correct since MDI windows aren't considered maximised when they're inactive. Ideally mIRC would provide exceptions to return the expected values in those situations since I think those would probably be more useful. Then again maybe it's more trouble than it's worth to implement.

Spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, and stupid comments are intentional.