Thnx, i try use #group and see if it helps, and why i dont use the address book to color the nick's in the list is this, it's not that easy to setup, if you are new to mirc and want to change the colors, then it's much easyer to just click on a icon with the color you want, then youre done. if you could write to the address book and change the colors that way it would be nice, but what i know you cant. anyone that do have the time to explain a bit on how to make this ?

;------------ Edit

Now i have been trying out #group, how ever i still got one problem, when i joined the channels "on connect", then i got like 5 channels to do /who on, and the script does, how ever i cant do much other things while the script updates it self, how can i make it do the who a bit slower, like this: /who #channel1 . when channel 1 is done /who #channel2 and when channel 2 is done /who #channel3 and so on? now it get the /who from all the channels at the same time, this mean it will lag for a while, and i cant figure out how to do this.

Last edited by sparta; 11/07/07 11:08 AM.

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }