Originally Posted By: Krejt
Do you like the new mIRC-Classic style better??
I'm trying to mimick the old stylesheet with it.
(Mind you, it is still under construction...)

Tjerk.

Personally, I like the normal mIRC theme better, even if it isn't quite the same as the previous board. A couple things I find bad about the classic theme is the column colors on the individual forum index pages. The post icon column (2nd from left) looks weird with a different shade.

Regardless of themes, I still would like to see a way to fix the code/quote blocks breaking the width of the poster nick cells. I am wondering if the problem is the width setting in the code block rather than the other width settings. I wouldn't be surprised if THAT width is breaking the others.

One other issue with the themes and the code blocks... have you noticed that if you scroll horizontally more than a few characters, that the colored header isn't as wide as the scrollbar takes you? It looks really weird.

As for changing images, I understand not wanting to change much, but images should be very easy to change (at least they are in phpBB). I'd at least like to see better smileys (like the originals). These are a little too "cute" for my tastes.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net