Quote:
thats the way i see it, and its also the way the script worked for me when i tested it

Thats becuase you wrote something else wrong in the script that caused that, but as i dont think u ever showed that particualr script we cant point it out.

Quote:
i can confirm this works.....
Code:
on @*:JOIN:#channel: { 
  if (Anon* iswm $nick) { 
    .notice $nick This is an Automated msg: Please change your nick within 2 minutes, or you will be kicked. type 12/nick newnick to change 
    .timer 1 8 if ( $nick ison $chan ) { /notice $nick This is an Automated msg: This is your second warning change your nick or be kicked 12type /nick newnick to change 1 minute remaining!! 
      .timer 1 16 if ( $nick ison $chan ) { /notice $nick This is an Automated msg: This is your LAST warning change your nick or be kicked type 12/nick newnick to change 30 seconds remaining!! 
        .timer 1 24 if ( $nick ison $chan ) kick $chan $nick This is an Automated msg: Please change your nick and rejoin, sorry
      } 
    } 
  } 
}

Sorry but it doesnt.
One thing you have done wrong is, you have Opening { where you dont need them, I told you a timer command wont use them, its just luck that this hasnt caused the script to totally bomb out. Notice how each of your timer commands is identied to the one above, thats not right, for a start, but as i said, it does by chance not effect it.
The second and most glaring error is the timers go off 8 , 16 and 24 seconds later, when they should have been 60,90,120