Im sure i just explained this, but anyhow.
You cant name the timers, becuase you named them a set thing and thus any new anon nick would replace the old timer with a new one, thus destroying the old one.
I never ment you cant physically name a timer, that would have been ilogical of me to say since i just said you had named them.

The fact u go on to then say "shouldn't be destroyed if you use timer $+ $nick" isnt relevant becuase you didnt use that did ya.

And honestly, using a timer named just the nick is as bad as anything else, you would be the 10th person or more I have seen thinking of nameing there timer simply $nick, so all these scripts are gonna start destroying each others timers becuase they cant think of using unque names like TIMER.anon.nick.1st.warning.to. $+ $nick etc etc, but really i ask one simple thing..... WHATS THE POINT OF NAMING THE TIMER??????

Do you actually need to name it, do you access the timer using $timer($nick) or better $timer(.anon.nick.1st.warning.to. $+ $nick) ? Do you turn the timer off using /TIMER.anon.nick.1st.warning.to. $+ $nick OFF ? No, they simply are created and allowed to expire on there own, so why not just let them be what they are unnamed unique timers destined to exist and function on there own in there moment and no more. Why name something that needs no name.