Ah, well, I don't go around searching the forum for old versions of code if it's posted again in this thread smile I can't help it if the OP changes those timers between threads...

For the holes stuff: maybe it's better to start on paper, write down all triggers (with their required arguments) and for each trigger, think about what needs to be done, and write down all conditions to check for (away, account, status, etc) and write down the reaction. This can all be in pseudocode or just short text. Also, take another sheet of paper and write down all data structures you need ("for each nick an away status") and how you think to keep that data in mIRC (%vars, hash tables, ini files, recalculate, User list, ...)

Then read those things again a few times, check for inconsistencies, omissions, errors, try to do some strange scenario's in your mind and see if they are handled ok. If all that checks out, then you can start scripting in mIRC smile I know it's a lot of work, but for such complex stuff, it usually pays off.