As has been pointed out in previous threads it is pointless providing updates on this vote you participated in because it (UTF support) is already supposed to be on the drawing board. The fact that 136 people responded hardly makes the FOR motion a resounding success as there's probably millions of other mIRC users that either think it shouldn't be added, don't care much either way (undecided) or do want it but don't care for the politics or being a member of the loud minority claiming that a vote on the issue will fast-track implementation. That said, I do support the inclusion of UTF, not for myself because I won't benefit, but for others because alot of people will benefit from it. It is obviously not an easy or quick job to get the support right though otherwise it would probably be available by now.

General reply to all: As for the arguement about "bumping" until the arguement started I didn't even know what the hell it meant though as this has now come to light, I think the forum author should probably consider it though make it optional in the same way each user can choose between flat mode (my preference) and thread mode. Debating the merits of it here isn't going to get bumping added to the forum though, try emailing the author about it.