mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month
Forum   Subject
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts DCC RESUME by maroon @ Yesterday at 05:28 PM
Tested with 7.48, but the behavior seems to be the same going back well into 6.xx When requesting resume-get of an incoming file, mIRC requests an offset which replaces the last 8192 bytes of the receiver's partial file. I assume this is because of
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC won't start on Win10 Insiders Preview by johblack74 @ Yesterday at 11:20 AM
indeed, tried everything, even deleting my config changed to hexchat for now
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: How to set delay between use of commands? by maroon @ 23/04/17 09:39 PM
for cooldowns, instead of set -u6 %cooldown 1 I sometimes use set -z %cooldown 6 That has the advantage of telling you how many seconds remain in the cooldown, making it easy to fire up a timer that will launch when the cooldown expires. Just be
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: counter bans twitch channel Plz Help by apoio82 @ 23/04/17 08:39 PM
Thanks for the answer: D I need a counter for the exclusions (BAN) of the twitch rooms. If you can help me thank you enough.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Help Understanding /dialog by KubosKube @ 23/04/17 03:30 PM
Thanks! I'll look into that! If you want to see my work, it's going to be a while. I'm just getting all my ducks in a row before I start coding up the new RPG, and only when that's done can I make the graphical dialogue I asked about. Anywho, I'll k
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Doubts $(read) by maroon @ 22/04/17 06:28 PM
if you know which specific line of the file you need: echo -a $read(file.txt,nt,specific_number) if you want to scan for the first line your word appears: set %text $read(file.txt,ntw,*word*,%starting_line) The %starting_line is optional paramete
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Unread messages counter per channel by Wims @ 21/04/17 02:23 PM
Hello, mIRC does not have such feature and the scripting language does not offer a way to do this, or not easily. You should ask this as a feature http://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/newpost/Board/6
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Football (soccer) goals, results, cards by JuanAm @ 21/04/17 04:02 AM
Dear FroggieDaFrog, It's been over 1 month since you asked me which leagues I wanted to get, I sent you a private message as well. Could you do something?
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: /me Comments on twitch by zapdos26 @ 20/04/17 01:05 PM
No problem
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC not responding / 100% high disk usage by maroon @ 20/04/17 06:06 AM
Not sure if it applies in this situation, but have you tried, while mIRC is the active window, to hold down the CONTROL-BREAK keys? In case a script has somehow gotten into an infinite loop. It's hard to tell if you've reached the ON START event when
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: if (lastword == X) ?? by maroon @ 20/04/17 05:40 AM
Another way that returns last token is using -1 instead of $0 Also, depending on what text you're dealing with, sometimes a line of text contains a colorcode at the very end to ensure that a background color highlights past the final letter, so thes
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Event for Get / Send ? by maroon @ 20/04/17 04:51 AM
Other than running a timer repeating at intervals, is there an ON EVENT or a RAW number that lets a script know when a $get or $send begins? "ctcp *:DCC SEND *:?:" can find that an incoming file will be coming soon, but the window isn't op
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Hi Help needed by maroon @ 20/04/17 02:38 AM
Your question is hard to understand. The best I can understand is that you have a script that when "anything" happens on channel#1, your script does whatever "autocopy" means. You're not clear what "anything" includes a
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Quiet List mIRC 7.48 by tibo @ 19/04/17 07:58 PM
Great Thanks Khaled ^^
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Possible bug with windows by rockcavera @ 18/04/17 01:39 AM
Hello, Khaled. I noticed a strange behavior when closing a desktop window in version 7.48 that did not present in 7.47. First, activate the treebar, because it is easier to visualize what I will explain. Now make active any window other than the S
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: SASL Authentication Built-In by BenderUnit @ 17/04/17 09:13 PM
So, as of mIRC 7.48, we now have built-in SASL support. Awesome! But due to how it is implemented, its not possible to use it in the case of an IRC server that requires a password to connect, because the way its implemented is a "one or the othe
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: * Break: command halted by LadyVictoria @ 17/04/17 10:49 AM
Thanks. That worked, I saw something similar on a different forum, but I didn't understand that the pause button was the same as break. Maybe it shouldn't be happening on a newer version, but it does... :P
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC 7.48 does not start by Khaled @ 17/04/17 09:11 AM
This is intentional and has been the case for many years. mIRC checks that its executable name begins with "mirc" and ends in ".exe". You can name it "mircrandomtext.exe" if you need to.
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Bug $regmlex by rockcavera @ 17/04/17 05:25 AM
Hi Khaled. I noticed that the $regmlex identifier returns 0 instead of null for a group that has not captured anything. I believe that this behavior is not the most appropriate. Example: Code://noop $regex(test a regmlex_identifier,/([^\s]+)?(regml
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts mIRC 7.48 middle click. by Brax @ 15/04/17 10:20 PM
Quote:Added support for middle-click mouse button to close tabs in switchbar/treebar. Is there a way to disable this option?
Latest News
Jump to new posts mIRC 7.48 released by Khaled @ 15/04/17 06:30 PM
Dear mIRC User, mIRC v7.48 has been released today. This is a small update that addresses a number of issues reported by users since the last release. It includes improvements, changes and fixes to a number of features, including: Added SASL/N
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Help Ask game by apoio82 @ 15/04/17 02:54 PM
Good morning I already managed to do the question and answer system I got to elaborate rank I just could not make the script show a top 10. The format that is being placed in the txt is nick = points. Can someone help me to make the bot show a rank
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Need help with a warning script by MaxEvans @ 15/04/17 12:55 AM
That works. I'll take that and run with it. Thanks for that!
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: need help with resub script by Landy @ 14/04/17 10:00 PM
thankyou!!
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Sendmessage() and 'bad script' by Sat @ 14/04/17 06:52 PM
Thanks, good to know! With respect to the help file, what I meant was documentation of specifically the case of just '1' for script-level failures, which has to be deduced by trial-and-error right now. Simply something like "or just 1 for script
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >