mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month
Forum   Subject
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Counting multiple keywords in 1 message by KevinSlice @ 23/05/17 09:10 PM
So, I think I got it to work exactly the way I wanted it to. Thanks to you both I've managed to combine both the script that counts the total bits, as well as the functionality to check the authenticity of the bits. Code: on *:text:*:#: { set -l
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Script to generate random Twitch user name color by JumboPaperClip @ 23/05/17 08:29 PM
Is there anyway to make it so it doesn't repeat a color (color range) within like 10 lines of text? Just trying to make it more colorful, less colors that are almost the same would be nice. Kind Regards, -JumboPaperClip
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: ignore text by x3pos @ 23/05/17 12:22 PM
ON $*:TEXT:/www\.twitch\.tv\/(?!x3pos)(?!products/x3pos/ticket?ref=below_video_subscribe_button).*\/?/i:#x3pos:{ msg $chan .timeout $nick 300 no twitch links. } not working help please.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Check file in web by PlasmaStar @ 22/05/17 08:16 PM
If you're adept at scripting, use sockets to connect to a website and communicate with it using the HTTP protocol. Although, I think, some 404 pages return 200 OK codes, so there's that to think about; but if you're controlling the web server, should
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Multiple/one instance of mIRC by klez @ 22/05/17 10:57 AM
I tested and this not works! I run the first instance and $ddename returns mIRC and when I run the secondary instance, $ddename also returns mIRC. I resolved this issue using $coms that works perfectly. Although, thank you for your try.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Get a word with gettok by nexux @ 19/05/17 05:46 PM
I'm trying this way, but Code: on *:text:!petition *:#:{ ;save word set %word. $+ $nick $2 notice $me $nick $qt($2) was saved! } But, my code is work! But he does not do what he should. I explain.. Quote:(New Petition) nick has requ
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Is there a workaround for GIFs? by SykO @ 19/05/17 04:38 AM
I would not give up. Last time I showed you a dialog I created using picwin. Here is a video of pacman, also in picwin. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gthfId1uIb4&t=9s This is just some of the things you can create with mIRC. As Wims mentione
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC beta by Khaled @ 18/05/17 01:56 PM
The latest beta can be downloaded here and includes the following changes: Quote:mIRC Beta 7.48.193 changes: 1.Item 10, http://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/260506 2.Item 14, http://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/260570 mIRC Beta 7
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Bug setting/getting font sizes in @custom by Khaled @ 18/05/17 09:56 AM
Thanks for your bug report. This is due to how font support was originally added to the scripting language. The Windows API supports positive (cell height) and negative (character height) font sizes. The scripting commands use cell height, whereas th
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Usernotice sub script by zapdos26 @ 17/05/17 01:14 PM
NP
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Channel Window Frames Padding? by Wims @ 15/05/17 04:23 PM
Are you using maximized windows? In any case, check the option, alt + o > display > options > styles... and select 'thin frame', a border color and a border size.
Scripts & Popups You can use $cb and $cb(N) to access the clipboard and its lines.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Twitch script help by jaany @ 14/05/17 11:47 PM
Originally Posted By: maroonwhen you're having trouble getting your code working, it's often very helpful to salt your code with some echo messages sent to status window or to a @test window. The message should contain $scriptline so you know which o
Bug Reports Thanks for your bug report. This issue has been fixed for the next version.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: If any word can be made with autocomplete. by nexux @ 12/05/17 12:46 PM
This way is okay? Code: On *:Input:*: { ;===[ words var %heineken = 0,3 heineken  var %cafe = 0 $+ $chr(44) $+ 5 cafe  var %hiphop = 13 $+ $chr(44) $+ 6 HipHop  var %Buenosdias = 3Buenos dias ;===[ symbols
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: SASL EXTERNAL might be broke. by Khaled @ 11/05/17 08:43 PM
Thanks for testing this out. This issue has been fixed for the next version.
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Font size in Favorites window. by maroon @ 11/05/17 03:22 AM
If you're talking about the Alt-J window, you can't change the font for that. To change the font for the #channel window of any of your favorite channels, you must go into that channel and use the upper-left dropdown for font. Note that you can go in
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC Settings Reset by youcancallmeray @ 11/05/17 01:35 AM
After you reset the various options, make a copy of the Ini file, and store them in a different folder than the mIRC one (or even on a different drive). You might want to make a copy of ALL of the INI files.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: A Few Things by nwmv @ 10/05/17 11:35 AM
Thanks for the fast response, I've been busy and couldn't check. I don't understand how I can then use the & in a msg #. What about two variables? I would use something like 4:text:a b:#:{ where 4 is a defined user.
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Load/Unload scripts with Wildcard by KubosKube @ 08/05/17 08:28 PM
So I've done a lot of thinking and coding... ----- Quote:You should be careful with this, loading a full directory or even just all files matching a simple wildcard like remote*.ini in a directory is potentially dangerous, if a malicious user can ge
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Cycling through user list by Panda @ 07/05/17 08:55 PM
Ahh, got it Thanks so much, Wims
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Trouble pulling value from $dialog() by KubosKube @ 05/05/17 09:02 PM
Thank you guys! This makes perfect sense!
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts New $mask(N) and $address(nic,N) types by maroon @ 05/05/17 09:24 AM
$address(nick,N) has been defined for N=0-9, then repeated for N=10-19 as the same 10 strings except for numbers in the @host being replaced by "?". The 4-of-10 masks which use "*user" are handling it differently than every server
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: How to hide specific lines by Ondrej @ 04/05/17 08:55 PM
Got it. Already working! Now i will try sintaxe for multiple words. May be useful for others /Work it sintaxe for multiple words! You helped me and many users, a lot. Thank you very much!
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Quiet List mIRC 7.48 by BenderUnit @ 04/05/17 04:31 PM
I'm experiencing the same problem on an InspIRCd server which also uses +q as owner/founder mode. But not on another InspIRCd server. The issue is most likely that this specific InspIRCd server has no prefix symbol configured for the mode on purpose
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >