mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month
Forum   Subject
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Using the bots with mouse by Wolfie @ Yesterday at 09:59 PM
What exactly are you looking to be able to do via the mouse?
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts DCC Auto-get option by FocusedWolf @ Yesterday at 09:48 PM
I suggest adding an additional entry under mIRC Options... > DCC > "Auto-get file and" that reads "If file does not exist:" and then a dropdown with { Ask, Accept }. "Ask" would allow you to approve a specific fil
Latest News
Jump to new posts mIRC 7.47 released by Khaled @ Yesterday at 05:29 PM
Dear mIRC User, mIRC v7.47 has been released today. This is a small update that addresses a number of issues reported by users since the last release. It includes improvements, changes and fixes to a number of features, including: Fixed treevi
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: [Twitch] Music player automatic message by VijoPlays @ Yesterday at 04:10 PM
Okay, so as you might've noticed I have no clue about this stuff, although I slowly start to understand everything. F.ex. I'm now using on:join: instead of on:text:*. The problem still persists though, one thing that i guess would be possible is to
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: downloaded files won't open by Wolfie @ 17/01/17 10:01 PM
It depends on what the file is. Open up the file location and try double clicking it. If you don't have the proper program associated with the file, then it won't work. Not an issue with mIRC really.
mIRC Help Just add that line in the ON START section somewhere.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: [Twitch] Bot reacts to stream status. by Pie @ 17/01/17 05:40 PM
Holy crap! That's really generous of you! Im gonna put this to the test today, But i'll take your word for it that it will work! Thank you so much! Saves me a bit of a headache Really appreciate it! EDIT: Yep, It works perfectly! I assum
Developers
Jump to new posts JSON for mIRC v1.0.3-rc by FroggieDaFrog @ 16/01/17 12:34 AM
v1.0.3000-rc Released Docs Source Bugs Added Default headers when sending data with an URL/HTTP request. These headers are only applied if data is being sent and they have not been set via /JSONHttpHeader Content-Length: set to the length of the dat
Developers
Jump to new posts Re: ROOMID/CHANNELID help by NexusOblivion @ 15/01/17 03:47 PM
can you be more specific as to what you're trying to use them for? otherwise you could just use $chan, # or $comchan($me,1). that last one is a little trickier than the others of you're on multiple channels. if you're triggering something for an ont
Developers
Jump to new posts Re: excel by NexusOblivion @ 15/01/17 03:44 PM
I actually ended up just dropping the line in and letting the script cut it up so that works. if anyone has a way to read directly from the excel file though I'm still interested.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Working Link Script? by Techchef @ 15/01/17 06:58 AM
OK-Seems to be working for some-but the link i tested it on-isnt working... https://www.facebook.com/ http://www.facebook.com/ neither show up
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Seeking Assistance w/ Sockets by AeonPsych @ 14/01/17 01:25 AM
while yes, I shouldn't be using the -f switch in the manner I did, I did say I put it in as a quick fix/test to force read the entire buffer. After the headers, in the response, there is a line break. The reader assumes that is the end of the respons
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: VT_ARRAY when retrieving COM results by Khaled @ 13/01/17 07:53 PM
Okay, it looks like I will need to leave this, and the original request, for the next version as they both require critical changes to the COM routines. On to-do list however.
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: unable to join twitch channel via mIRC by Wolfie @ 13/01/17 04:36 PM
What is the server address (as-is in the server list) that you are using to connect? Make sure it's "irc.chat.twitch.tv" and if it's not, update it and see if that fixes it for you. You might also try getting a new oauth key to use as the
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC 7.46 keeps crashing by Khaled @ 12/01/17 07:29 AM
Great, good to hear. So it does look like it was the cause of the crash. Thanks again for your feedback. This fix will be in the next version.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Followage Twitch by Blas @ 11/01/17 12:32 AM
The $twitch_name is to simply check the Twitch API to see if the target username is valid and to get the proper display name to make it look nicer. Code:alias twitch_name { IF (%tn == 1000) %tn = 0 INC %tn JSONOpen -uw twitch_name $+ %tn ht
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Better Formatted Twitch Date / Followage by Blas @ 10/01/17 11:53 PM
Well, I have found a solution to this annoyance after some more googling. A user on this forum known as "Riamus2" created a script over twelve years ago that does exactly what's needed. His website leads to a "404 error" if you cl
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: replace and /me by Ephesus @ 10/01/17 05:32 PM
Okay, Update: The first Problem was solved - i missed a "HALT" in the other Script.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Twitch Sub Script Help! by zapdos26 @ 10/01/17 03:53 PM
I advise you to check your PMs
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Twitch Sub Count and Subbed for by zapdos26 @ 08/01/17 11:08 PM
You need an ouath token from the streamer to be able to get the sub count: https://api.twitch.tv/kraken/oauth2/authorize?response_type=token&client_id=[your client ID]&redirect_uri=[your registered redirect URI]&scope=channel_subscription
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts [Solved] [Twitch] If/Else message (simple?) by VijoPlays @ 07/01/17 01:25 PM
Yep, that's it! Thank you very much. <3 And you are indeed correct, I might just be blind (as I am sometimes when looking for something :p), but I did not find a good explanation of the commands themselves. However, all commands work now, except
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: [Twitch] Localized Display Names by Blas @ 07/01/17 02:30 AM
The reason that $msgtags(user-name).key returns your name, is because that is what the key is for. It returns YOUR name, not the name of the person sending the message. So I had my first viewer today with a localized display name. I am using SReject
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: bug in identifier $wrap by Khaled @ 06/01/17 06:53 PM
Thanks, this issue has been fixed for the next version.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC Easter Egg. by KindOne @ 06/01/17 11:28 AM
Some of these have been removed in newer versions: Type "arnie" in the about page. Right click the about icon in the toolbar. /xyzzy /fnord
Bug Reports Ok, I can reproduce on that network, the '+' sign is used as channel type on that network, which is probably why it fails.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >