mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month
Forum   Subject
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Anyone Can Help me ? by Aryan @ 37 minutes 41 seconds ago
hi guys just need a small script on which i want every new text line to be auto copied to clipboard, like if the channel name is #sports, then what should be the script, anyone?reply
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $sound().length and $insong.length bug by Khaled @ Today at 06:01 PM
Thanks, the .vbr property has been fixed for the next beta.
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: SASL Authentication Built-In by BhaaL @ Today at 11:02 AM
Originally Posted By: KhaledHowever, I can add a "generate client certificate" button to the SSL dialog in mIRC that enables users to create client certificates easily if they need them. I've considered suggesting this as well, but decided
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC beta by Khaled @ Yesterday at 10:36 PM
The latest beta can be downloaded here. It includes these changes: Html:mIRC v7.47.1538 Beta 1.Item 42, http://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/260223 2.Item 43, http://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/260174 Affects all sound-related
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC Easter Egg. by NightHawke @ Yesterday at 06:41 PM
Used to be in 4.X Kahled's nose did the squeaking. Lots of hilarity ensued from us geeks when we discovered that egg.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: How to start with all windows deselected? by inhahe @ Yesterday at 05:56 PM
Thanks, I can't quite figure out how to do it for server windows though. I found out that -z minimizes server windows so I tried that for the /server commmands in "on *:START:", but when I do that some of the channel windows come up not max
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Alt-tab won't minimize mIRC by inhahe @ Yesterday at 06:41 AM
fixed, thanks!
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Change the browser to open urls within mIRC? by singularity @ Yesterday at 11:21 PM
Originally Posted By: WimsWell yeah, adding the absolute path is always going to work, but when I tried it I thought let's see if I can just use firefox, meaning that firefox would have registered its path either in the PATH variable environement, or