mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month
Forum   Subject
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: spam protection help by x3pos @ Today at 03:31 PM
/me messages dont work help me please
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: New ID property for IAL entries by Raccoon @ Today at 10:41 AM
If you settle on .name instead of .mark, then I would recommend changing $ial().name to $ial().realname or $ial().gecos To me, it still feels like .mark (or .name) should be the default behavior UNLESS a non-numeric string is passed for $2. Then, i
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: On OPEN and Single Message Windows by Khaled @ Today at 08:43 AM
The overlap should be okay here since any non-zero value implies it is enabled ie. ($dqwindow == 1) means it is enabled, ($dqwindow == 2) means it is enabled, about to be opened and written to, and ($dqwindow == 3) means it is enabled, already open a
Developers
Jump to new posts Re: Keyboard hook for mIRC by lerpicus @ Today at 12:51 AM
I am exceedingly grateful for your input, Khaled. May a thousand elephants fertilize your pumpkin patch with their droppings.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: How to send a timer message to a channel from txt by MaxEvans @ Yesterday at 08:47 PM
This is the whole script. It's not completed yet, I'm just trying to get the main script itself to work the way I want it to. dialog quotebot { title "Quote Bot Setup" size -1 -1 160 240 option dbu box "Quotes", 1, 8 4
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $regsubex and \t by Wims @ Yesterday at 04:57 PM
This post explains how \t works. I do not believe the behavior of \t is a bug, however, I'm wondering why was \t added in the first place, because without /g, it's only going to return the first captured group (not that useful), the same as \1, but \
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: hangman [Twitch] by splinny @ Yesterday at 09:29 AM
There is no color code support at Twitch IRC, so no problem. (You can see colors only in your own IRC client, other users will not)