mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month
Forum   Subject
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts DCC RESUME by maroon @ Yesterday at 05:28 PM
Tested with 7.48, but the behavior seems to be the same going back well into 6.xx When requesting resume-get of an incoming file, mIRC requests an offset which replaces the last 8192 bytes of the receiver's partial file. I assume this is because of
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC won't start on Win10 Insiders Preview by johblack74 @ Yesterday at 11:20 AM
indeed, tried everything, even deleting my config changed to hexchat for now
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: How to set delay between use of commands? by maroon @ 23/04/17 09:39 PM
for cooldowns, instead of set -u6 %cooldown 1 I sometimes use set -z %cooldown 6 That has the advantage of telling you how many seconds remain in the cooldown, making it easy to fire up a timer that will launch when the cooldown expires. Just be
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: counter bans twitch channel Plz Help by apoio82 @ 23/04/17 08:39 PM
Thanks for the answer: D I need a counter for the exclusions (BAN) of the twitch rooms. If you can help me thank you enough.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Help Understanding /dialog by KubosKube @ 23/04/17 03:30 PM
Thanks! I'll look into that! If you want to see my work, it's going to be a while. I'm just getting all my ducks in a row before I start coding up the new RPG, and only when that's done can I make the graphical dialogue I asked about. Anywho, I'll k