mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month
Forum   Subject
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: spam protection help by x3pos @ Today at 03:31 PM
/me messages dont work help me please
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: New ID property for IAL entries by Raccoon @ Today at 10:41 AM
If you settle on .name instead of .mark, then I would recommend changing $ial().name to $ial().realname or $ial().gecos To me, it still feels like .mark (or .name) should be the default behavior UNLESS a non-numeric string is passed for $2. Then, i
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: On OPEN and Single Message Windows by Khaled @ Today at 08:43 AM
The overlap should be okay here since any non-zero value implies it is enabled ie. ($dqwindow == 1) means it is enabled, ($dqwindow == 2) means it is enabled, about to be opened and written to, and ($dqwindow == 3) means it is enabled, already open a
Developers
Jump to new posts Re: Keyboard hook for mIRC by lerpicus @ Today at 12:51 AM
I am exceedingly grateful for your input, Khaled. May a thousand elephants fertilize your pumpkin patch with their droppings.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: How to send a timer message to a channel from txt by MaxEvans @ Yesterday at 08:47 PM
This is the whole script. It's not completed yet, I'm just trying to get the main script itself to work the way I want it to. dialog quotebot { title "Quote Bot Setup" size -1 -1 160 240 option dbu box "Quotes", 1, 8 4
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $regsubex and \t by Wims @ Yesterday at 04:57 PM
This post explains how \t works. I do not believe the behavior of \t is a bug, however, I'm wondering why was \t added in the first place, because without /g, it's only going to return the first captured group (not that useful), the same as \1, but \
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: hangman [Twitch] by splinny @ Yesterday at 09:29 AM
There is no color code support at Twitch IRC, so no problem. (You can see colors only in your own IRC client, other users will not)
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC beta by Khaled @ 24/02/17 03:45 PM
The latest beta can be downloaded here. It includes these changes: Html:mIRC v7.47.638 Beta 1.Item 15, http://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/260026 Fixed /server password backward compatibility issue. 2.Item 22, http://forums.mirc.com/ub
Bug Reports I may be missing something but he doesn't need on parseline there, he should just "do stuff" from the on open event
Feature Suggestions Its been about a decade since many IRCds have implemented the mode extension +q (quiet) to compliment channel +beI (ban exempt Invite) lists. It is in popular use among many large (including freenode) networks. Please add $iql() to go along with $i
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: SearchBot Queue Issue - by Loki12583 @ 23/02/17 03:18 PM
http://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/3413/mIRC_is_not_a_file_sharing_pro#Post3413
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Searching chat Logs, Filter everything out? by Raccoon @ 23/02/17 02:10 AM
This is my 90% polished Grep script. I've been using it for years. Code:; a_grep.mrc (Aliases) ; GREP by Raccoon 02-June-2013 ; ; Usage: /grep <["][path\]file_mask.*.log["]> <word_or_*globbing*_or_/regex/_pattern> ; ; E
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Need $uac script. by Raccoon @ 22/02/17 02:06 PM
IsAdmin { var %file = $regsubex($envvar(SystemDrive),/\\?$/,\) $+ admintest $+ $ticks $+ $r(1,999999999999) | .fopen -no admintest $qt(%file) | .fclose admintest | var %rslt = $exists(%file) | if (%rslt) .remove $qt(%file) | if (!$isid) echo -a * IsA
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: 7.47.489 sasl plain fails if nick is in use by Raccoon @ 21/02/17 07:25 PM
Your preferred nickname doesn't necessarily need to be tied to your account name, on a great many/most networks. Indeed, you can usually change nicknames without losing your 'Logged In' state. Some networks might log you out. If you changed nickna
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: RAW ACCOUNT:*: and $ial().account timing. by Khaled @ 21/02/17 07:00 PM
I have changed ACCOUNT, AWAY, and CHGHOST so that the ^event sees the IAL as it is before it is updated. It would not be possible to add an /updatenl type update to these events.
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: New /ialfill command: How does it work? by Khaled @ 21/02/17 07:36 AM
/ialfill has no other parameters or options. At this point, I would rather make sure it is working correctly in its simplest form across all ircds and may consider adding extensions later on. Good point about the T parameter. I'll set it to a fixed
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: /server with pass by Raccoon @ 20/02/17 05:24 PM
Oh, I think I narrowed down the bug for the server list. If I Edit the server > Change from the default "Server Password (/PASS)" to an alternate (eg: SASL) method > hit OK > Edit the server again > Change back to "Server
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts integrate it to win 10 notifications? by Mega @ 20/02/17 04:46 PM
What I would like to see is the ability to give me a notification on the windows 10 notification bar when someone puts something in a chat room while I have the program minimized. So that way I don't have to keep clicking on it to check every few mi
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts ABook > Highlight > Tip Message doesn't evaluate by Raccoon @ 20/02/17 02:26 PM
The Highlight feature's Tip Message doesn't evaluate. Things like $nick or $target or the $1- $highlight() text that was spoken, would be handy to know why you're being highlighted in the tip message. My current tip message is pretty boring and rep
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Middle-click Switchbar Tab to Close / Part. by Raccoon @ 20/02/17 02:06 PM
Thanks! <3
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: hash table items do not unset... by mruno @ 19/02/17 07:59 PM
thank you