mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month
Forum   Subject
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts DCC RESUME by maroon @ Yesterday at 05:28 PM
Tested with 7.48, but the behavior seems to be the same going back well into 6.xx When requesting resume-get of an incoming file, mIRC requests an offset which replaces the last 8192 bytes of the receiver's partial file. I assume this is because of
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC won't start on Win10 Insiders Preview by johblack74 @ Yesterday at 11:20 AM
indeed, tried everything, even deleting my config changed to hexchat for now
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: How to set delay between use of commands? by maroon @ 23/04/17 09:39 PM
for cooldowns, instead of set -u6 %cooldown 1 I sometimes use set -z %cooldown 6 That has the advantage of telling you how many seconds remain in the cooldown, making it easy to fire up a timer that will launch when the cooldown expires. Just be
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: counter bans twitch channel Plz Help by apoio82 @ 23/04/17 08:39 PM
Thanks for the answer: D I need a counter for the exclusions (BAN) of the twitch rooms. If you can help me thank you enough.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Help Understanding /dialog by KubosKube @ 23/04/17 03:30 PM
Thanks! I'll look into that! If you want to see my work, it's going to be a while. I'm just getting all my ducks in a row before I start coding up the new RPG, and only when that's done can I make the graphical dialogue I asked about. Anywho, I'll k
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Doubts $(read) by maroon @ 22/04/17 06:28 PM
if you know which specific line of the file you need: echo -a $read(file.txt,nt,specific_number) if you want to scan for the first line your word appears: set %text $read(file.txt,ntw,*word*,%starting_line) The %starting_line is optional paramete
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Unread messages counter per channel by Wims @ 21/04/17 02:23 PM
Hello, mIRC does not have such feature and the scripting language does not offer a way to do this, or not easily. You should ask this as a feature http://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/newpost/Board/6
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Football (soccer) goals, results, cards by JuanAm @ 21/04/17 04:02 AM
Dear FroggieDaFrog, It's been over 1 month since you asked me which leagues I wanted to get, I sent you a private message as well. Could you do something?
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: /me Comments on twitch by zapdos26 @ 20/04/17 01:05 PM
No problem
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC not responding / 100% high disk usage by maroon @ 20/04/17 06:06 AM
Not sure if it applies in this situation, but have you tried, while mIRC is the active window, to hold down the CONTROL-BREAK keys? In case a script has somehow gotten into an infinite loop. It's hard to tell if you've reached the ON START event when
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: if (lastword == X) ?? by maroon @ 20/04/17 05:40 AM
Another way that returns last token is using -1 instead of $0 Also, depending on what text you're dealing with, sometimes a line of text contains a colorcode at the very end to ensure that a background color highlights past the final letter, so thes
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Event for Get / Send ? by maroon @ 20/04/17 04:51 AM
Other than running a timer repeating at intervals, is there an ON EVENT or a RAW number that lets a script know when a $get or $send begins? "ctcp *:DCC SEND *:?:" can find that an incoming file will be coming soon, but the window isn't op
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Hi Help needed by maroon @ 20/04/17 02:38 AM
Your question is hard to understand. The best I can understand is that you have a script that when "anything" happens on channel#1, your script does whatever "autocopy" means. You're not clear what "anything" includes a
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Quiet List mIRC 7.48 by tibo @ 19/04/17 07:58 PM
Great Thanks Khaled ^^