mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month
Forum   Subject
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Help by Abaddon @ Today at 02:22 AM
I want something like nightbot song request
Developers
Jump to new posts Challenge(Short-Code): $skip by FroggieDaFrog @ Yesterday at 06:16 PM
Overview Starts: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 Ends: Monday, August 7, 2017 @ 12:00pm EDT Description: Return only characters of an input that aren't to be skipped over Type: Short-Code Explanation Create an identifier alias named skip tha
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $address(nick,5) incorrect response by Sat @ Yesterday at 06:00 PM
Honestly, I think that's a problem of an altogether different nature, and should be considered separately, even if there might be some overlap in possible solutions..
Connection Issues
Jump to new posts [Solved] Twitch: improperly formatted auth by VijoPlays @ Yesterday at 02:08 PM
Yes, thanks a lot, that fixed it! <3
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Twitch Follow/Unfollow Menu by maroon @ 24/07/17 10:20 PM
I'm reluctant to answer twitch-related questions, because Twitch servers have a non-standard way of interacting with irc clients, not recognizing some things and creating other things which don't exist elsewhere. However, if you know what the comman
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Ban on multiple channels by Mike2Mike @ 23/07/17 11:10 PM
Hi is it possible to make a short script to ban in multiple channels? i need to ban people in 20 channels, different reasons, on text or on action, but is there a way not type for all scripts /ban chan1 /ban chan2 /ban chan4 /ban chan4 [...] /ban
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: On Active after window close by maroon @ 21/07/17 09:09 PM
Code:on *:CLOSE:*:{ echo -s $scriptline ONCLOSE active $active lactive $lactive lactivewid $lactivewid } I'm not finding ON CLOSE being triggered by closing a DCC window either manually or close-on-complete. A better check would be if $lactivewid i
Bug Reports I would propose that mIRC create session backups of the files that it opens or modifies. That is, mirc.ini, servers.ini, urls.ini, control.ini, users.ini, vars.ini, popups.ini etc, as well as all loaded scripts and alias files. I recognize that's a
Feature Suggestions This post from July 2015. It's been 2 years now and we still don't have even the proper $chan().mode support. Whether its finally making the the .mode work properly or adding .rawmode im all for it. Getting the full modeline without having to query
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $v1/$v2 inconsistancy by Khaled @ 20/07/17 08:38 AM
The issue is not related to $v1/$v2. Please see my previous posts.
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: different IP Address on Networks by Sat @ 19/07/17 08:45 PM
I agree, I think it would make sense for /server to take an optional switch to specify the bind address for that connection..
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Notice by Protopia @ 19/07/17 01:29 PM
You need to check $appactive to see whether mIRC is active or not.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Paid offer - need help with cleaning up script by Protopia @ 19/07/17 01:25 PM
Doing this for two scripts already. Happy to do it for you if whoever you have found drops out.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: on GETFAIL cause by Protopia @ 19/07/17 10:39 AM
Originally Posted By: maroonYou can check the value of $active. It's possible for there to be a false positive by someone happening to have the get window active when there was a comms failure, but that's not likely if the option is checked for autom