mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month
Forum   Subject
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Counting multiple keywords in 1 message by KevinSlice @ 23/05/17 09:10 PM
So, I think I got it to work exactly the way I wanted it to. Thanks to you both I've managed to combine both the script that counts the total bits, as well as the functionality to check the authenticity of the bits. Code: on *:text:*:#: { set -l
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Script to generate random Twitch user name color by JumboPaperClip @ 23/05/17 08:29 PM
Is there anyway to make it so it doesn't repeat a color (color range) within like 10 lines of text? Just trying to make it more colorful, less colors that are almost the same would be nice. Kind Regards, -JumboPaperClip
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: ignore text by x3pos @ 23/05/17 12:22 PM
ON $*:TEXT:/www\.twitch\.tv\/(?!x3pos)(?!products/x3pos/ticket?ref=below_video_subscribe_button).*\/?/i:#x3pos:{ msg $chan .timeout $nick 300 no twitch links. } not working help please.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Check file in web by PlasmaStar @ 22/05/17 08:16 PM
If you're adept at scripting, use sockets to connect to a website and communicate with it using the HTTP protocol. Although, I think, some 404 pages return 200 OK codes, so there's that to think about; but if you're controlling the web server, should
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Multiple/one instance of mIRC by klez @ 22/05/17 10:57 AM
I tested and this not works! I run the first instance and $ddename returns mIRC and when I run the secondary instance, $ddename also returns mIRC. I resolved this issue using $coms that works perfectly. Although, thank you for your try.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Get a word with gettok by nexux @ 19/05/17 05:46 PM
I'm trying this way, but Code: on *:text:!petition *:#:{ ;save word set %word. $+ $nick $2 notice $me $nick $qt($2) was saved! } But, my code is work! But he does not do what he should. I explain.. Quote:(New Petition) nick has requ
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Is there a workaround for GIFs? by SykO @ 19/05/17 04:38 AM
I would not give up. Last time I showed you a dialog I created using picwin. Here is a video of pacman, also in picwin. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gthfId1uIb4&t=9s This is just some of the things you can create with mIRC. As Wims mentione