mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month
Forum   Subject
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts DCC RESUME by maroon @ Yesterday at 05:28 PM
Tested with 7.48, but the behavior seems to be the same going back well into 6.xx When requesting resume-get of an incoming file, mIRC requests an offset which replaces the last 8192 bytes of the receiver's partial file. I assume this is because of
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Event for Get / Send ? by maroon @ 20/04/17 04:51 AM
Other than running a timer repeating at intervals, is there an ON EVENT or a RAW number that lets a script know when a $get or $send begins? "ctcp *:DCC SEND *:?:" can find that an incoming file will be coming soon, but the window isn't op
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Bug $regmlex by rockcavera @ 17/04/17 05:25 AM
Hi Khaled. I noticed that the $regmlex identifier returns 0 instead of null for a group that has not captured anything. I believe that this behavior is not the most appropriate. Example: Code://noop $regex(test a regmlex_identifier,/([^\s]+)?(regml
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts mIRC 7.48 middle click. by Brax @ 15/04/17 10:20 PM
Quote:Added support for middle-click mouse button to close tabs in switchbar/treebar. Is there a way to disable this option?
Latest News
Jump to new posts mIRC 7.48 released by Khaled @ 15/04/17 06:30 PM
Dear mIRC User, mIRC v7.48 has been released today. This is a small update that addresses a number of issues reported by users since the last release. It includes improvements, changes and fixes to a number of features, including: Added SASL/N
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts msg when site info updates? by J3doJd @ 11/04/17 05:56 AM
Is there a way to only send a message when a site updates from what it recently was? for ex: Code: ... ;;Site updates from one line of text to a different line of text msg # new text from site ...
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts [Twitch] Can't prevent URLs from reading aloud by OriginalGameBug @ 05/04/17 08:57 PM
Trying to prevent links from being read out on my Twitch via speech. Copied script from friend, works for him and numerous others, but doesn't work for me. on ^:text:http*:#:{ haltdef } off ^:text:originalgamebug:#:{ speak $1- } Any ideas on h
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts /sockopen -n TCP_NODELAY sock option by FroggieDaFrog @ 29/03/17 04:02 PM
I'd like to suggest the ability to disable the nagle TCP algorithm for sockets. Code:/sockopen -nde64 [bindip] <name> <address> <port> -n: disables the winsock nagle algorithm All other options are the same as current /sockopen
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Question about OmenServe and ListMagic by NightMyst @ 27/03/17 10:54 PM
When setting up OmenServe the LIST section has a choice between ListMagic and QuickList. What is ListMagic? and where can I get it?