mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month
Forum   Subject
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts New $mask(N) and $address(nic,N) types by maroon @ 05/05/17 09:24 AM
$address(nick,N) has been defined for N=0-9, then repeated for N=10-19 as the same 10 strings except for numbers in the @host being replaced by "?". The 4-of-10 masks which use "*user" are handling it differently than every server
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts $sreqexists & /sreqexists by maroon @ 01/05/17 07:12 AM
Request: Commands to let scripts detect and change the setting of 'if-file-exists' for dcc gets, the way it currently can detect and change the ask/get/ignore setting through using /sreq and $sreq. This could be done by creating the /sreqexists comm
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Need help on DCC send issues by Dan @ 28/04/17 01:58 PM
Hi, I hope someone can nail this for me because its driving me crazy . Basically I am learning about DCC sending but I cant get it to work . The setup I have is a little complicated, I am hosting bitlbee, the all in one multiprotocol program, on Ubu
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts regex with binvar by Wims @ 27/04/17 04:28 PM
While this may have been suggested in the past, I don't think it was pointed out why this is needed. One simple example which pushed me to write this: the default mIRC tool for log file does not allow me to search via regex, I could suggest for it he